Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Christmas 2009











We got to spend Christmas with our families which was so wonderful! We got to open presents at our own house. We made gingerbread houses. I honestly believe that childhood is better the second time as a parent. Christmas is so magical and it is so much fun to make your kids eyes light up. Jack really understood what was happening this year. Livy didn't quite get it at first but once she opened a few presents she really liked this Christmas thing. One of their favorite gifts was from their cousins which was towels like a monster and a butterfly.
As a surprise to Aunt Meggie we all chipped in for tickets to a Michael Buble concert. She was surprised and loved it!

4 comments:

Yvonne Anderson said...

Yay! So happy you updated

Yvonne Anderson said...

Nothing to do with the blog...but did you know that Kealani that replaced you at BYUH and later replaced me when I had the twins just had twins..crazy!

Heather Crockett said...

Are you trying to tell me that I'm in line for twins? I'm not quite sure I'm up for that! Are you still working at housing?

Heather Crockett said...

Are you trying to tell me that I'm in line for twins? I'm not quite sure I'm up for that! Are you still working at housing?